Returning to the Dao through the Awakening of the ``Inner Thunder``
Beginning the Process to Return to the Dao
Now that we have established ourselves in the primordial state and established the elixir pill, we can now begin the process of purification to get in touch with the Dao deep within us. During the process of purification, various alchemical processes between yin and yang chi and our Essence (Jing), Energy (Chi) and Shen (Spirit) start to take place which leads to the awakening of the “internal thunder.” In simple terms the inner thunder starts to form once the energies of the Shen in the upper dantian (heaven) combine with the energies of our Jing and chi in our lower dantian (Earth). This merging of Heaven and Earth in the body in conjunction with the primordial state of emptiness begin to awaken the “internal thunder.” When we attain the “Internal Thunder”, our system will begin to generate qi while remaining in the state of emptiness. You not only to absorb, store and transform energy, but you also to start to generate energy. Thus one directly experiences the taoist truth of “emptiness that is not empty.”
To awaken the Inner Thunder we will use a specific meditation that is designed for this process. Only after the awakening of the inner thunder can we advance higher along the process of Neigong and Neidan. Through the inner thunder one will also start to experience what one can call inner power.
After this stage the practionner can decide whether he wants to continue on the process of Neigong and inner power or Neidan and enlightenment. It is also possible to practice both simultaneously.
Awakening the Inner Thunder is one’s gateway to tthe Dao, as well the awakening of one’s true spiritual potential. Higher levels in Taoist and Buddhist arts can easily be reached after the attainment of the Inner Thunder.
Over the course of many years the inner power that is developed through this process becomes a raw electrical current that can be used martially or to heal others. However the real function of this energy is to awaken the inner bodies and channels in order that higher states of alchemy and enlightenment can be reached.
After one completes this level, the student will be told how to progress further on the path.
- How to purify one’s energy into the Inner Thunder.
- How to heal with inner energy.
- How to condense one’s inner energy.
- How to access more of the divine through emptiness and purity.
- How to use mantras to increase the effectiveness of ones meditation and restore one’s spiritual energy.
- Knowledge of the process of inner alchemy and Neigong.
- How to use moving meditation to contact the Dao within, and awaken the Inner Thunder.
- Awakening of the Inner thunder in the lower Dantian.
- Wiring of the inner power through the body in specific channels.
- One standing standing meditation to attain the inner thunder and higher levels of inner thunder development.
- Mantra meditation to raise spiritual energy.
Level 3 may take up to two hours to learn on zoom video conferencing.